I've decided to take a hiatus from Record Machine, so most of my posts at Persephone Magazine are now of the Friday News Bites variety. Still, I've had some other stuff go up there:
At Persephone Magazine:
- Six Years of Exhaustion: Living with Chronic Illness (an essay)
- Rerun Book Review: The Unreal Life of Sergey Nabokov by Paul Russell (An underrated gem of a book)
- Rerun Book Review: Devotion: A Memoir by Dani Shapiro (tremendously helpful)
- Rerun Book Review: The Word Made Flesh by Eva Talmadge and Justin Taylor (literary tattoos)
- Record Machine: Oddball Flexi Discs (Includes whale noises!)
- Poll: What are your favorite Summer drinks? (Gin + ginger beer, please.)
- Poll: The Worst Movie You've Ever Seen (I offer two picks.)
- 9-4-15 Friday News Bites: Syrian Refugees, Oliver Sacks + More
And at Word Riot... I've finally updated Notes From Elsewhere! Here's the latest roundup of literary links.
Thanks for reading!