At Persephone Magazine:
- Babylon by Bus by Bob Marley and The Wailers -- I love "Is This Love" so much.
- (Self-titled) by Echo and The Bunnymen -- Their eponymous album is almost as excellent as Ocean Rain.
- Top 5 Songs by Christine McVie -- Because you need more Christine in your life.
- Synthetica by Metric -- In which I talk about a more recent album.
- Otherness by Kindness -- I won this record in a Mom+Pop Records giveaway.
- Top 5 Stevie Nicks Songs -- Because we can't talk about Christine without also talking about Stevie.
- Thriller by Michael Jackson -- I meant to talk about this one around Halloween, but better late than never!
- I'll Never Fall in Love Again by Dionne Warwick -- produced by Burt Bacharach and Hal David.
- The Abortionist’s Daughter by Elisa DeCarlo -- A decent offering of historical fiction.
- My Drunk Kitchen by Hannah Hart -- Punny life advice centered around food.
- Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor #2 + The Eleventh Doctor #2 -- Now also appearing at P-Mag.
- P-Mag Birthday Giveaway: FLESH: Poems and Photos by Tyson Habein -- I gave away Nouveau Nostalgia's latest book. Purchasing links contained within.
- Lunchtime Poll: Non-Canon Thanksgiving Foods -- For instance, we had BBQ brisket instead of turkey.
- Friday News Bites: Marriage Equality in Montana + More -- Like it says on the tin. That's my most recent FNB. Won't bother listing 3 months' worth of the others.
At Word Riot: Notes From Elsewhere:
- Sept. 5th: The Business End of Writing
- Oct. 3rd: Women in Clothes, Instant Future + More (I was in a book that was on the bestsellers list!)
- Oct. 24th: Small Press News, Feminist Reading + More
- Nov. 7th: Quick Bookish Links For Your Weekend
And the only other thing I've had floating about the interwubbery is that Rebel Woman interviewed me about my writing process. Do check it out.
Besides that, I'm still working away at reading and trying to get my writing life in order. Thanks for bearing with me.