Sunday, March 3, 2013

Internal News 3-3-13



Greetings, Friends and Romans. I've been on vacation and out of the internet loop for awhile, but I do have some posts to share. Here's what I've been writing elsewhere:


  • It's supposed to be anonymous, but I have a bit o'writing over at The Love Letter Collection.
  • 30 Years of Music: 1994: Ani DiFranco, Beastie Boys, Bush, Gloria Estefan, Jeff Buckley, Green Day, Madonna, Nine Inch Nails, Oasis, Portishead, The Stone Roses, Soundgarden, TLC, Tori Amos, and Weezer.
  • 30 Years of Music: 1995: Janet and Michael, 2Pac and Dre, Alanis, Bjork, Jewel, Elastica, Garbage, Lisa Loeb, Oasis, Paul Weller, Poe, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, The Presidents of the United States of America, The Verve
  • 30 Years of Music: 1996: Bush, Beck, Counting Crows, David Gray, Fiona Apple, Jamiroquai, Republica, Sneaker Pimps, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Sublime, Stone Temple Pilots, The Prodigy, The Cardigans, The Wallflowers, Tori Amos
  • My reviews of Kansas City Noir and 100 Love Sonnets now also appear on P-Mag.
  • I get cranky about internet-related body-shaming when it comes to Girls and Identity Theif.


No new Notes From Elsewhere because I was a big slacker in that department before I left town, but I'll be making up for it this week.

Coming soon, I'll have a new story at Little Fiction. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment