How is it July 26th already? I forgot to do this last week. So, in case you missed what I've been doing lately...
Posts at Persephone Magazine:
- Alphabet Soup: The Letter K: Featuring Ben Folds Five, PJ Harvey, Pretenders, Mic Christopher, Doves, and Prince
- Book Review: Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell: In which we nerd out over Presidential History. (Consider that Cannonball Read Review #36)
- You Can Do Better: In Defense of One Ladyblog: In which I get cranky about lazy journalism within a recent n+1 article.
- Alphabet Soup: The Letter L: Featuring many versions of the lovely above Oasis song, Ryan Adams and The Cardinals, Joan Osborne, Mic Christopher (one more time with feeling!), Glasvegas, and some amusing Honorable Mentions.
- Book Review: The Starlite Drive-In by Marjorie Reynolds: A good vacation book, set in the 1950s. (CBR Review #38)
- Notes From Elsewhere: 7-21-12: Lit Agent Ryan Gosling, Calvin and Hobbes love, and the usual book arts link
- Infinite Disposable: Still Available! If you weren't already aware, I have a book for sale. It's a limited edition collection of flash fiction paired with photography by Tyson Habein. 50 copies remain, so get in while you can.
- Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter: Seriously. Read this book.