Sunday, November 11, 2012

Internal News: 11-11-12

It's been awhile since we've done one of these, hasn't it? For one thing, I was in Portland for most of a week at the end of October... AKA... That Time I Met Noel Gallagher. (Yes, you'll be hearing more about that soon.) So let us catch up on what I've written when I wasn't posting here.

At P-Mag:

Book Review: Lips Like Sugar: Women's Erotic Fantasies edited by Violet Blue

Notes From Elsewhere: Word Riot Edition:
  • 11-3-12: Interviews with Jonathan Lethem and Cheryl Strayed, how to save waterlogged books, how to dye paper, and more.
  • 11-11-12:  An interview with Daniel Handler/Lemony Snicket, a book called Die You Doughnut Bastards, Ms. Polly Jean Harvey, etc. etc.


That's all for now. Time for me to get back to my glacial NaNo pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment