Sunday, October 7, 2012

Internal News: 10-7-12

First things first, ladies and gents: I've officially completed what I like to call a "Baker's Cannonball Read." That's 53 books read and reviewed this year. Not to worry, I'll still be reviewing plenty of books for the rest of the year and beyond, but as far as that yearly goal goes, I've met it.

My 52nd review was The Chronology of Water by Lidia Yuknavitch, which David Abrams over at The Quivering Pen was lovely enough to publish. I am rather proud of this review, and the book is excellent, so if you would click through to read, I'd love it.

At Word Riot, Notes From Elsewhere for Oct. 5th features real-life literary inspirations, Jess Walter in a Spokane-centric hip-hop video, Neil Gaiman's hat-saga, and more.

This week at Persephone:



I believe that's it for this week. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment