- Alphabet Soup: The Letter W: featuring AFI, PJ Harvey, Patsy Cline, Doves, Glasvegas, U2, Fleetwood Mac, Oasis, Rilo Kiley, and The Stone Roses
- P-Mag turned 2 recently, and they did giveaways all day. I gave away one copy of Infinite Disposable. Are you sad you didn't win? Go buy it here.
- They also reran my Parenting with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (No Oxymoron Jokes, Please) post as part of their "Best of" features.
- Speaking of Parenting with CFS, I wrote an update about that very thing.
- Book Review: The Burning House edited by Foster Huntington
- Alphabet Soup: The Letter X: featuring Bush, Rilo Kiley, John Lennon and the band X
- Book Review: How to Tell If Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You by the Oatmeal/Matthew Inman
- What I Watched Last Night: Highlander: Adrian Paul is a good-looking dude.
At Word Riot, Notes From Elsewhere:
Next week at this time, I'll be just back from Portland, with various exciting things to tell you, not all of which will have to do with Noel Gallagher.