Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Record Machine: Evidence - Cats & Dogs


Evidence's Cats & Dogs album is actually my husband's. Jeff Scolley recently bought it for him while on a trip to Portland. The mister listens to far more hip-hop than I do, but I liked this well enough. The real reason why I am posting it has more to do with Ooh, colored vinyl than me being a big fan.


Pink and green! I love it.

Song list:

(Green) Side A:
1. The Liner Notes (f/ Aloe Blacc)
2. Strangers
3. The Red Carpet (f/ Raekwon and Ras Kass)
4. It Wasn't Me

Side B:
5. I Don't Need Love
6. You
7. God Bless that Man
8. Fame (f/ Roc Marciano and Prodigy)

(Pink) Side C:
9. James Hendrix (StepBrothers)
10. Late For the Sky (f/ Slug & Aesop Rock)
11. Crash
12. Where You Come From? (f/ Rakaa, Lil Fame and Termanology)

Side D:
14. To Be Continued...
15. Falling Down
16. Well Runs Dry (f/ Krondon)
17. The Epilogue

(2011 Rhymesayers)

No comments:

Post a Comment