Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Internal News as of 6-12-12

Greetings, all. It's been awhile since I rounded up various links of where my writing has appeared besides this site. The kneading cat .GIF doesn't really have anything to do with them; it just makes me giggle.

Over at Persephone Magazine:
- What I Watched Last Night: Eureka, "I'll Be Seeing You" (Warning: White button-down shirt lusting.)

- Alphabet Soup: Favorite Songs for The Letter D (featuring Ryan Adams, Ani DiFranco, Bitch and Animal, INXS, Florence and the Machine, and more. Unfortunately, in the recent site redesign, my youtube embeds were eaten.)

- What I Watched Last Night: The Last Enemy, Episode 1 (Benedict Cumberbatch as a mathematician involved in government conspiracy.)

- Alphabet Soup: The Letter E (featuring Whiskeytown, The Beatles, Fiona Apple, Buddy Holly and Glasvegas. My youtube embeds were also eaten here. When I get an extra minute, I might try to go back in and fix the error.)

- What I Watched Last Night: Word Wars (A Scrabble documentary!)

- Alphabet Soup: The Letter F (featuring Oasis, Paul Weller, Andrew Bird, Lisa Loeb and Beth Orton. This time with working videos. Hooray!)

Over at Word Riot:

-Notes From Elsewhere for May 25, 2012. Wise words, complaints, @NotTildaSwinton, and more.

-Notes From Elsewhere for June 11, 2012. Book art, envy, Ray Bradbury, Oprah-love and more.

I believe that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment