Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Internal News as of 4-17-12

I've been out of the loop since last Thursday, since I went to Spokane for the Get Lit! Festival. So yes, I know there haven't been many updates here. I'm working valiantly to change that this week. In the meantime, here's where you can find me elsewhere on the ol' interwubbery:

At Word Riot, I review two Tiny Hardcore books: Steal Me For Your Stories by Robb Todd and So You Know It's Me by Brian Oliu. Great books.

My review of Chloe Caldwell's Legs Get Led Astray now also appears at Persephone Magazine.

Also at P-Mag, I talked about the Doctor Who episode, "Vincent and the Doctor," and also have a post regarding various types of synesthesia. The mister has synesthesia, and he didn't know it was unusual until he was an adult.

If you live in the Spokane area, we donated a copy of Infinite Disposable to the Bird's Nest Zine Library, after I read selections from the book at RiverSpeak's Come One, Come All Community Reading on April 15th.

One last thing: If you enjoy the reviews on this site or my writing in general, I promise you a cookie if you vote for me in GoodRead's Independent Book Blogger Awards.

Now, back to writing those reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment