Friday, July 9, 2010

Music MeMe

1. Reply to this post and I'll assign you a letter.
2. List 5 songs that start with that letter.
3. Post them to your blog/journal/whatever with these instructions.

Kriserific (who is on a private LJ, so I won't bother linking) gave me the Letter L. In no particular order (except the first one):

1. Live Forever - Oasis

(This is a version with Noel performing it. I'd never heard this performance before. No actual video to accompany. Sorry.)

2. Let's Go to Bed - The Cure

(Hadn't heard this Unplugged version either.)

3.Let It Ride - Ryan Adams and The Cardinals

(You'll like this song because you like good things, right? Also, Ryan with a beard. File that also under things I hadn't seen.)

4. Lonesome Swan - Glasvegas

(Audio's a little spotty here, but love how the drummer is in a bridal veil, since they're at the Viva Las Vegas Chapel. You may want to watch this one on the actual youtube page because I had to shrink this down to fit my template.)

5. Lumberjack Song - Monty Python

(You're welcome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment