Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cover Songs Mixtastic (Alphabetized):

All You Need is Love - Noel Gallagher and Paul Weller (The Beatles)
...Baby One More Time - Travis (Britney Spears)
The Butterfly Collector - Noel Gallagher and Paul Weller (The Jam)
Can’t Help Falling in Love - Christine McVie (Elvis)
Come On Eileen - Save Ferris (Dexys Midnight Runners)
Come Together - Oasis and Paul Weller (The Beatles)
Cum on Feel the Noise - Oasis (Quiet Riot)
Dreams - Whiskeytown (Fleetwood Mac)
Elephant Love Song - Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman (From Moulin Rouge!, a mix of different songs)
Every Breath You Take - Robert Downey Jr. and Sting (The Police)
Got My Mind Set on You - George Harrison (James Ray)
Handle With Care - Jenny Lewis and Conor Oberst (The Traveling Wilburys)
Helter Skelter - Oasis (The Beatles)
Heroes - Oasis (David Bowie)
Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black) - Oasis (Neil Young)
Hide Your Love Away - Noel Gallagher (The Beatles)
I Don’t Like Mondays - Tori Amos (The Boomtown Rats)
I Got You Babe - Pretenders and UB40 (Sonny and Cher)
I Think I Love You - Less Than Jake (David Cassidy)
I Wish I Never Saw the Sunshine - Beth Orton (The Ronnettes)
I’m Only Sleeping - Stereoasis (The Beatles)
In a Lonely Place (Tricky mix) - Bush (Joy Division)
Iron Man - The Cardigans (Black Sabbath)
Janie Jones - Bush (The Clash)
John Sinclair - Blind Melon (John Lennon)
Landslide - The Smashing Pumpkins (Fleetwood Mac)
Mama, You Been On My Mind - Rod Stewart (Bob Dylan)
Merry Christmas - Noel Gallagher (Slade)
My Generation - Oasis (The Who)
One - Aimee Mann (Three Dog Night)
One - Filter (Three Dog Night)
One - Johnny Cash (U2)
One Man Guy - Rufus Wainwright (Louden Wainwright III)
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head - Ben Folds Five (Burt Bacharach)
River - Robert Downey Jr. (Joni Mitchell)
River - Travis (Joni Mitchell)
Songbird - Duncan Sheik (Fleetwood Mac)
Stand By Me - U2 and Bruce Springsteen (Ben E. King)
Stop Your Sobbing - Pretenders (The Kinks)
Suspicious Minds - Gavin Rossdale (Elvis)
Take On Me - Reel Big Fish (A-ha)
There is a Light That Never Goes Out - Noel Gallagher (The Smiths)
This Guy’s in Love With You - Noel Gallagher (Burt Bacharach)
Time - Tori Amos (Tom Waits)
Tomorrow Never Knows - Noel Gallagher, Johnny Marr, Cornershop (The Beatles)
Wild World - Beth Orton (Cat Stevens)
Wonderwall - Ryan Adams (Oasis)
You Make Lovin Fun - Jewel (Fleetwood Mac)
Your Song - Ewan McGregor (Elton John)

(Of course, this is not an all-inclusive mix, just what I have on the computer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment